Federal Minister for IT and Telecom, Dr. Khalid Maqbool Siddiqui was the chief guest of the ceremony and Federal Secretary for IT and Telecom, Mr. Shoaib Ahmed Siddiqui was the guest of honor along with Rector, Virtual University of Pakistan Mr. Naeem Tariq and Prof. Dr. Melinda President AAOU. Dr.Masroor Ellahi Babar, Dean Faculty of Science and Technology Virtual university AAOU 2019 Conference Chair and Dr, Nasir Naveed, Conference co-chair were part of the inauguration ceremony.Read more
- Startups to show talent to the Prime Minister today.
- PM holds a landmark meeting for growth in IT sector and exports.Highly encouraging signal for the market.
- MoIT upcoming high impact skills Bootcamp project for scaling up Government efforts to uplift knowledge and skill base.
- Secretary IT attend Digital Exports & Industry Automation Conference and delight upon the vision and action of Government to Promote IT Sector and IT exports.
- Secretary IT & Telecom visits CDC to promote digitization aganda of the Government.
- As a follow up PM meeting with DG (GSMA) at Davos World Economic Forum. Mr. Julian Gorman head of Asia pacific at GSMA call on Secretary IT to take forward the agenda of cooperation and collaboration. Looking forum to an exciting air of activity.
- Growth in IT export is our mission.
- Ministry promoting employment generation through empowerment of youth.
- Mistry of IT is seeking International Corporation for broadening of ICT through Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Economic Affairs Division.
- RFP date of submission for the project titled"High Impact Skills Bootcamp" has been extended upto 6th Feb,2020.
- Secretary IT meets Facebook officials and detailed discussion has been made for the progress and joint efforts on Innovations and Digitization
- Secretary IT meets president PASHA and discuss measures to promote IT Exports and encourage IT Industry
- Pakistan Electronic Media Regulatory Authority (PEMRA) awarded IPTV Distribution Service Licence to Special Communications Organisation (SCO) for Gilgit Baltistan region.
- Ministry of IT & Telecom notify committee for advance 5G plaining in Pakistan with the approval of Minister IT.
- Minister IT appreciate increase in IT exports. Directs for taking more efforts.
- Developing Youth-Our Future
- Smart phone manufactures in Pakistan have meet with Secretary-IT. Great hope and dividends for local population.
- Facebook Team meets Secretary IT & Telecom to explore investment prospects. Good and encouraging meeting in National interest.
- Digital Vision being pursued
- Route to Digital Pakistan vision by the Prime Minister Office.
- As per Policy Directive, issued by MoIT CM PAK(ZONG) deposited an amount of 238.6m dollars(37.162)Billion rupees 50 % of total licence renewal fee into PTA account and PTA transferred the same amount in Federal consolidated fund.
- Approval of Development Schema is being expedited.
- Audit Committee meetings held regularly to promote transparency and proprietary.
- PSEB directed to explore market for IT Export
- IT Ministry collaborating in E-activities of other Ministries
- 'Baytee' App is launch by the Ministry of IT & Telecom is being acknowledged widely.
- Ministry of IT & Telecom focuses on Cyber Security.
- Ministry approaches Ministry of Foreign affairs Division and Economic affairs Division to include IT as part of state level Collaboration and negotiation.
- Secretary IT & Telecom, Mr. Shoaib Ahmad Siddiqui attend the World Radiocommnication Conference (WRC) 2019, Sharm El Shiekh, Egypt.
- MORE PROGRESS ON IT IN NOV (this month).
- "Promoting Inclusiveness through IT Infrastructure Development in Unserved and Underserved Areas"
- Ministry of IT & Telecom is making efforts to increase IT Exports. Suggestions are welcome
- Highly significant “33rd Annual Conference of the Asian Association of Open Universities 2019” concluded at Lahore, The president raised the closing ceremony. The event will open vistas of distant and open learning, effort of rector VU and its team are lauded.
- National Incubation Center’s (NIC’s) doing a Great Job to promote IT and Economy.
- "YOUTH IS OUR FOCUS"
- Secretary IT visit Electronic Certification Accreditation Council (ECAC) extend support for this important Organization
- "ITCN Asia 2019-International IT & Telecom" forum highly successful. Great example of public private collaboration.
- Ministry adopts inclusive approaches to promote IT Development in all parts of Pakistan
- ITCN ASIA 2019 BEING LAUNCHED ON 17TH SEPTEMBER AT EXPO CENTER KARACHI
- Pakistan progresses to fourth position on freelancing growth scale surpassing many countries
- Federal Minister of IT & Telecom Dr.Khalid Maqbool Siddiqui and Secretary IT & Telecom Shoaib Ahmad Siddiqui at 33rd Annual Conference of the Asian Association of Open Universities 14-16 Oct, Virtual University, Lahore
- Ministry of IT & Telecommunication, PTA test Zong’s 5G Network
- Ministry encourages youth to bring up innovative solutions in Information Technology.
Federal Minister for Information Technology & Telecommunication Dr. Khalid Maqbool Siddiqui Inaugurating the "Household Asia International Exhibition" at Expo Center, Karachi on November 23, 2019.
Federal Minister for IT & Telecom Dr. Khalid Maqbool Siddiqui presenting memento to President Dr. Arif Alvi during the closing ceremony of "19th ITCN Asia 2019-International IT & Telecom Show" at Expo center Karachi
The Ministry of Information Technology and Telecommunication (MoITT) is the national focal Ministry and enabling arm of the Government of Pakistan for planning, coordinating and directing efforts to initiate and launch Information Technology and Telecommunications programs and projects aimed at economic development of the country.
Basic Telephony Subscribers