Karachi IT Park will be gateway for innovative future, strengthen economy: Syed Amin Ul Haque ...Read more
- Federal Minister for IT and Telecommunication Syed Amin Ul Haque Tuesday vowed to launch 5G technology in the country next year.
- MOITT launches 2 projects worth PKR 1 billion for connectivity in Tharparkar & Gwadar Districts. We Continuously rolling out broadband projects without any urban-rural differentiation: Syed Amin Ul Haque
- Ignite and Huawei Pakistan signed an MoU with a view to develop and expand a framework of cooperation between both organisations to strenghten relationships through talent development activities and Startup programs.
- Federal Minister for IT Syed Amin Ul Haque meets with tech companies delegations, startups at GITEX 2022
- IT Minister Syed Amin Ul Haque inaugurates Pakistan Pavilion at GITEX 2022 in Dubai
- Federal Minister for IT addresses at ITU PP-22 Conference in the presence of 186 ministerial delegations at Bucharest, Romania on 27th September,2022.
- Federal Minister for IT and Telecommunication Syed Amin Ul Haque said that Pakistan is committed to work for affordable internet, universal and meaningful connectivity, and close global and regional cooperation.
- IT & Telecom Minister inaugurates 21st ‘ITCN Asia’ exhibition in Karachi on Wednesday, Aug 24, 2022.
- After a successful pilot project in Islamabad and Provincial Capitals, The Ministry of IT will expand the “Crime Analytics And Smart Policing In Pakistan (CASPP)” across The Country. Syed Amin-Ul-Haque
- Mr. Per Albert Ilsaas, Ambassador of Norway to Pakistan called on Federal Minister for Information Technology and Telecommunication Syed Amin-Ul-Haque.
- The 1st meeting of China- Pakistan Joint Working Group (JWG) on Information Technology Industry was virtually held in Ministry of IT and Telecommunication.
- Secretary General of Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO), Ambassador Zhang Ming, called on Federal Minister for IT and Telecommunication Syed Amin Ul Haque.
The Ministry of Information Technology and Telecommunication (MoITT) is the national focal Ministry and enabling arm of the Government of Pakistan for planning, coordinating and directing efforts to initiate and launch Information Technology and Telecommunications programs and projects aimed at economic development of the country.
Basic Telephony Subscribers